A healthy lawn is not only beautiful to look at, but it adds value to your home. Keeping your lawn looking beautiful can be a challenge, particularly when your lawn is under stress due to pets, temperatures, drought, too much rain, insects, etc.
Even the healthiest of lawns can get sick or suffer from a turf grass disease. How the lawn is managed can have a big impact on how sick the lawn get and how quickly it bounces back.
The best course of treatment for a sick will depend on exactly kind of disease your lawn is affected with. At Green Leaf, we have almost 30 years of experience in diagnosing sick lawns and formulating the most appropriate treatment plan for a full recovery.
That being said, as the old saying goes, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. The following tips will go a long way to keeping your lawn healthy.
5 Tips For A Healthy Lawn
- Avoid mowing grass when the turf is wet
- Make sure that the lawnmower blade is sharp
- Use seasonally appropriate fertilizer to improve soil fertility
- Have core aeration performed on your lawn annually
- Avoid night time watering